Saturday, January 14, 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

C'mon sing it with me. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go...
Yes, I know it is January 14, but it's finally snowing!  We only got a couple inches, but it sure is pretty!
I enjoy running in the snow. To me it is very peaceful. By snow, I mean the fluffy white flakes, not blizzard-like conditions with gale-force winds.
Today, I ran 6 miles with my TNT participants. I could have gone even farther, but that was all that was scheduled for the day. Upon returning home, I did something else most people don't enjoy--shovelling the driveway.  My husband is lucky to have me since he'd rather not be the one shovelling.
I look forward to logging more miles in this "Winter Wonderland".
Run carefully friends, and enjoy it while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment